MACC serves Carleton County communities by providing assistance for newcomers, permanent residents, temporary foreign workers and their families.
- Family Settlement in new community, including assistance with accommodation, school registration, medical and practical information.
- Assistance with immigration information and guidance with permanent resident and citizenship applications
If you would like to offer your time volunteering for MACC contact Melissa Fitzherbert at (506)328-4690 or email: email@example.com
- Developing relationships between newcomers and the Canadian community
- Community activities and events that assist families in integrating into Canadian culture
- Raising awareness of multiculturalism within the community
English Language Services
- Online classes for different levels of proficiency
- Classroom classes
- Study materials
- Support for newcomer youth K-12, through educational mentors and community resources
- Liaise with school staff and parents
- Multicultural Club